Champaign, Clark, Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Greene, Logan, Licking, Madison, Marion, Pickaway, Union
Hospice can mark a profound shift in your goals for care. This change to comfort care looks different for every family. That’s why our first step is understanding your needs and values.
Medicare-approved support from Compassus ensures you have the care you need, especially when facing urgent medical concerns. We work with you and your doctor to address pain and other symptoms.
Care includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness. We're here to help you make every moment of life as meaningful as possible.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.